Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Who am I?

I am Waxéla(wa-shay-la)Sananda. I have been making jewelry and art for as long as I can remember. I owned retail shops for 15 years where I sold my art and custom jewelry designs.

About three years ago I stopped retail in order to pursue SpiritMama.com, my spun bamboo clothing line, to be home more for my family AND of course, to dive more fully into my art.

Today I nurture my love of nature and spirituality through my art. I creates goddesses and deities, nature scenes and animals, often putting them in shadow box scenes or vintage boxes made into altar boxes. My passion is for art dolls, usually sculpted from polymer clay and in the themes of goddesses, fairies, and nature spirits and dieties.

No comments: