Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog Carnival

I just joined the Etsy Blogger Street Team, and each month they have a "Blog Carnival" in which the members blog about a specific topic. This month the carnival topic asks "What is your favorite color and show it in your work".


No problem! My favorite color is purple! I have had an ongoing love affair with purple for ages, and I just can't get enough. My entry is painted purple, I wear purple clothes, I have purple curtains...


So here are some of my special purple artistic creations.

This is my latest, "Goddess of Compassion" Doll. She is wearing a lavender dress. Lavender is one of my favorite shades of purple (actually it's a tint, I heard all you art school teachers correcting me). She is in my SpiritMama etsy shop.






And here is a little tooth fairy (or doll house) pot with purple and lots of sparkle:


It is available in my SpiritMama etsy shop.

4 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

What a lovely doll! So creative and intricate!

storybeader said...

your spirit mama looks so alive!

Yazmin said...

That toothfairy pot is cute!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

LOVE the doll!