Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ho'oponopono Healing Vessles and Clearing Wands










I love to make art with a purpose. It was in that vision that I came up with Ho'oponopono healing vessles and wands.

What in the world is Ho'oponopono? (I hear you wondering)

Ho'oponopono is a Huna healing and clearing technique taught by Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, which uses the phrases:


"I love you"

"I'm sorry"

"Please forgive me" and

"Thank you"

as a way to achieve clarity and inspire healing.


Of course there is a lot more to it than that, but you get the idea. The powerfully successful technique has had some miraculous effects, you can read more about it here:




So back to the healing vessle! I had the idea one day to create a distance healing vessle in which you could place a person's name, or a problem that needs healing. This vessle would be created intentionally with prayer for the purpose of healing the contents it holds.



Suzanne Burns of Intentional Treasures heard about this idea and she asked me to make them as a custom order item for her Ho'oponopono product line. Suzanne also had the idea to make a Ho'oponopono healing wand with a crystal tip at one end and an eraser at the other for the purpose of clearing old memories and energy, and to replace them with new positive, empowering, healing energy. These wands and vessles have been a pleasure to create, and each one is unique and special in it's own way. The Ho'oponopono products are always blessed with prayer before their journey out into the world.


You can find the wands and vessles I make on this page.


2 comments:

Nora said...

wow, very pretty! Your shop and blog is very lovely! :D

Angela Raincatcher said...

I just stumbled upon your Etsy store ang this blog. I love your work!