Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 12, 2008

Today I was at a seminar at the Wizard Academy in Driftwood, TX. (a very cool place you can check out at wizardacademy.org). Roy H. Williams is the founder, an excellent writer, and a very well-paid speaker. It was fun to hear him speak again.

I took the class "Making it as an Artist" last year at the Wizard Academy, and I went up and spoke to Roy at break. I was reminding him who I am and started by saying

"I've gained 50 pounds since the last time I saw you."

"Congratulations" he replied.

I realized then that that was the first and only time in my life I'm likely to be congratulated for gaining 50 pounds. Did I mention I'm almost 8 months pregnant?

So I decided to have three cookies during break. They were so good!

No comments: