Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wonder Woman Sock Monkey Sculpture



I had a little fun yesterday during Baby G's nap. Yes I should be cleaning the house and working on custom orders. But sometimes a girl just has to have a little fun, ya know?


She is Wonder Woman sock monkey, a 4.5" sculpture. I have been wanting to do a series of sock monkey sculptures dressed as various characters for a while, but haven't found the time. I started dreaming about them two nights ago, and I just had to get one out. So here she is.


Wonder Monkey to the rescue!

Wonder Woman sock monkey is available in my etsy shop.


5 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

that is really cute, love sox monkeys
Karey

Zan Asha said...

Hey Waxela!! Long time no see! OMG I love Wonder Woman Sock Monkey! You've got all the details down, including the gold bracelets! Ahaha! Wonder-ful!

3rdEyeMuse said...

brilliant!!

Christine said...

That brings back memories!! Love her:)
I could see you using her in a series of photo illustrations with captions (maybe on cards)..very cute

Unknown said...

LOL, I love it!!!