Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rocker Muerto Day of the Dead Art Doll



Day of the Dead, Dia de los Muertos, Halloween, skeletons, sugar skulls. These are a few of my favorite things! And that
time of year is sneaking up on us already.



ADO Team is having a Halloween challenge, which got me motivated to do this Rocker Muerto. Rocker Muerto is 13.5" tall seated. He is made of polymer clay, upcycled clothing including red pleather pants, and a bamboo t-shirt. The skull on his shirt is my own design.



My Rocker Muerto has a 7" removable polymer clay and wire guitar.

He is in my ETSY SHOP.

4 comments:

TiLT said...

He is awesome! Or to be more corny - the Rocker Rocks!

Anonymous said...

That face is perfect and he does rock!

Denise said...

he's great!

3rdEyeMuse said...

what an absolute ROCK star!!