Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sarah's Visit



I've had the pleasure of a visit from the adorable Miss Sarah, from New Orleans. She belongs to the talented Colleen of Loopy Boopy, and is my latest and final visitor from the Art Dolls Only Team traveling doll project.

Sarah and I have spent our days shopping and at the beauty salon. Sarah got a new bag, new shoes, makeup, purple highlights in her hair, and a breast augmentation. Yep, she went all out! Fortunately for an art doll a boob job only takes a few minutes and is quite painless.




I have fallen in love with sweet little Sarah, but soon it will be time for her to return to Colleen. I will need to spice up a few pages of her traveling journal and then she will be homeward bound.

1 comment:

Kaerie Faerie said...

such a cute doll, I should have joined that traveling gig, maybe next time
Karey