Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Sock Monkey Wedding Cake Topper Cupcake Size


I've had several requests for a mini sock monkey topper that could adorn a smaller cake, a cupcake tower, the groom's cake, or perhaps just as a decoration or keepsake.

This is it! It is 2 inches tall. I had such a blast making these little cuties!



This topper can be ordered as shown, or I can make the following customizations:

1. Choose the color of base that the monkeys are sitting on
2. Choose the color of flowers the bride is holding
3. Choose two colors for the two accessory flowers which are included.
~You can order more accessory flowers if you want more than two!

4. I will make this a hangable ornament for you if you ask me to. I will add hanger loops to the top of each monkey, but only if you ask!

ps This would make a wonderful wedding gift.

They're waiting in my Etsy Shop!

1 comment:

3rdEyeMuse said...

soooo darn cute in the smaller version! :)