Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Wedding Bliss




This set of matrimonial monkeys left for their new home in Idaho yesterday.
The wedding flowers are freesia and dahlias. Making a polymer clay dahlia is more difficult than I expected it to be, but I'm happy with the result.
*

*
This is my first long tie on a groom, I'm used to bow ties. I like the way it turned out.

I just love these cake toppers, and it seems that sock monkey cake toppers are not a choice that any bridezilla would make. All of my bride clients have been delightful to work with!
I think you would have to have a great sense of humor, and not be one to take yourself too seriously to order a sock monkey topper for your wedding cake.



*
Did I tell you I have a new website? It's under construction, but you can take a peek.

Check it out: http://sockmonkeycaketopper.com/

4 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Awesome-love the tie too!

LuLu Kellogg said...

This is totally the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

What a lucky bride and groom!

LuLu~*

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

ok, these monkey wedding toppers are too cute!