Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Alice Cullen From Twilight Necklace

My daughter is a Twilight fanatic. Her favorite vampire is Alice Cullen, and she's not messing around. She has the books and the posters like every other good fan, but she didn't stop there. She got an Alice haircut. And then she needed an official Alice necklace.

I was a beader and jewelry maker for 15 years so I took on the challenge, and made her one yesterday. She loves it!



If there is some interest I'll make a tutorial on how I did it, and you can make your own.


This is the picture we were going from, Ashley Greene as Alice wearing the necklace.



10 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

she is so cute!! I love Twilight too! YAY

Paisley The Jackabee said...

She is TOO cute! A mini Alice :-) Love the necklace.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's adorable! Alice is definitely one of my favorite characters as well :)

JillP said...

I am so glad you guys made the necklace and didn't get it at Hot Topic! This way it is so unique. Your daughter looks just like her. She is very pretty!

3rdEyeMuse said...

you TOTALLY get the Best Mom of the Week award!! (and I definitely get why Alice is your daughters fav). :)

Zan Asha said...

I agree, you are an amazing mom but--I'm sorry to say, Waxela, you do not look OLD ENOUGH to have a daughter that big yet! :D And yes, she is a pretty young lady!

SpiritMama said...

Well thank you, and you're right Zan, I had her when I was 12. Heheh.

Unknown said...

The necklace looks fantastic and your daughter's hair cut is just too cute! I love the Twilight saga as well. Have read all the books and have the first movie too. Can't wait for New Moon.

Hugs...

Shelley said...

Wow she really looks like alice....thats so awesome. I just finished reading all four Twilight books, and now I am in search another series as I am going through withdrawl....haha.

I would love to see the tutorial.

Hugs
Shelley

HopelessHeartsMarie said...

I'd love to know how you made it. I myself am trying to get a Alice Cullen look and Costume together. I'd love to see a tutorial XD