Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Sea Monster Is Born

Ooooh, I'm so excited about the Traveling Doll Project with ADO. I'm doing a sea monster. I will be sending it off to New Orleans soon to let Colleen work on it. After that, it will travel to Schertz, Texas; Rainer, Oregon; Bellingham, Washington; El Dorado Hills, California; and then back home to Austin Texas.



Here is my start:



Click on the Traveling Doll Project badge on the right to see more of this doll, the accompanying journal, and my teammate's dolls and journals.

1 comment:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Check this dude out! What fun is he and I'm not going to be able to get my hands on that guy...arrrghhhh.... LOL Great job SpiritMama! Thank you so much for putting this all together for us! Many blessings to you!
Cheers!