Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

DDLM Day of the Dead Cake Toppers

There isn't much I'd rather do than make Day of the Dead cake toppers for my clients.  I get emails full of people, pets, dresses, bouquets, hairstyles, and veils, all to be recreated in the skeletal form. 

I am usually doing this in August and September for the upcoming Halloween and Dia de los Muertos weddings.  I have had a long time fascination with those who choose to have dead replicas of themselves as their wedding cake topper.  Is there an element of tempting fate?  Is it a statement that even death can't separate them?  Whatever they are thinking, I love the quirky unique style of a couple with customized skeletons atop their wedding cake!  Here is a tribute to those beloved clients who have trusted me to create their toppers:



 


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxoxo
Waxela (wa-shay-la)

No comments: