Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm so excited about 2012 and the wonderful things to come!!! This year is sure to bring adventure and loads of creativity.
I added so many new styles of cake toppers to my shop in 2011, and I know there will be many more unique sculptures coming this year.

I have also started painting again.  I was so inspired to paint during the week after Christmas that I completed two paintings in one week!  That is a record for me.  I'll post soon with pictures of my paintings!

Happy New Year, may you be blessed with your deepest heart's desires in 2012!
~ Waxela (wa-shay-la)
aka SpiritMama 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Waxela! Love your Dora the Explorer cake topper! You do excellent work! Blessings to you and your family!b

SpiritMama said...

Thanks Zan! Happy 2012 to you!

Anthony Watts said...

I'm so glad you found us on Twitter. I love your work! You have a lot of talent and I would like to feature your product in an upcoming article for our blog! Excellent work!

SpiritMama said...

Thank you Anthony, that would be wonderful!