Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 1, 2010

Twin Monkeys First Birthday Cake Topper


The "Cute Factor" was bumped up in my studio this week when I received an order to make a twin monkey birthday cake topper for two cute little guys who will be turning 1 this month.



This is a new face style for me because they were to look just like the monkeys on the party invite.

I can't show you the invite because it has their names and address, but I think I did a pretty good job, and I was smiling all week as I worked on them.


I like them so much that I will be adding a "twin birthday monkey cake topper" listing in this style to my Etsy shop soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Waxela (wa-shay-la)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Waxela!! These are super-super cute! Looking great!

Have a great weekend!

Wendy Wright said...

Soooo adorable! :). I bet your client is jumping with joy! :)