Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Under the Sea Swap!!!


Zan Asha of "Wild at Heart Art" is hosting an art doll swap, with the theme "Under the Sea".
I just signed up, and I'm going to love this. The idea is to create a sea creature art doll, we will be given a partner who also will make a mer creature, then we will swap them. What fun!

Click the picture above to learn the details, you can get in on the fun too!

3 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

wonder if I can work up a daring do ... am thinking about it. :)

SpiritMama said...

Oh you should definitely join the fun, Michelle!

Debbie said...

great I found you! I forgot to favorite yoru blog and forgot how who was hosting this.
now to follow your blog so I dont forget again.