Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sock Monkey Wedding Cake Topper



I'm so excited about my new project! It's a sock monkey wedding cake topper. I've been planning to do one of these, but had not started until I got a custom order for one.
The colors are orange, yellow, and magenta, with gerbera daisies. How fun is that?!


Here is the picture I have t work with (the wedding invites!)



I started last night, and these monkeys are anxious to be finished. I'll post pics when I have them.

3 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

I seriously can't wait to see how you interpret this image into the topper - too fun!

Kim Campbell said...

OMG I can't wait to see this! I love sock monkeys!!

Ms Cupcake said...

I love this Sock Monkey design. It'll be a great wedding, for sure!

Http://CampSockMonkey.blogspot.com